Bro Emma Okorie Ministering today on the topic \”Believers Authority\”
Text : John 1:12
– The life of a believer is full of authority which is given to him right from the onset of his belief in Christ (John 1:12).
– Evaluate who is giving the authority.
– The authority is as big and powerful as one who is giving it.
– In every power there is an authority behind it.
– I do not know how He does it, it ‘s just obvious that the Kingdom of God is established in power and authority and there is no apology about this.
– As soon as you believe, you are given the same authority.
– The Lord Jesus Christ said this, Luke 10:19 (NLT).
– The enemy is the devil, you can’t be a child of God and continue to insinuate that the evil has overtaken your spouse, children, business etc. Mark 16:15-18 (NLT)
We are in for demonstration of authority and power. That is why the book that recorded these events is called Acts of the Apostles.
– Our Gospel is not mere words without accompanying signs and wonders, 1 Cor 2:1-5 (KJV).
– I love the song, about Divine authority :I command you satan in the name of the Lord to take up your weapons and flee, for the Lord has given me authority to walk all over you”
– In the great commission, this was established in authority – Matt 28:18-19 (NLT).
To download the full audio message pls log on to www.store.lwmng.org
To watch the full video message pls click on the link below