The President of Living Word Ministries Int/Chancellor of Rhema University, Bro Emma Okorie ministering on Fasting And Prayer ..
– Fasting and prayer is a spiritual exercise which every Patriarch, Prophet, Apostle and Christian in the Bible practice; more especially at the declaration of every ministry.
– Extraordinary needs require extraordinary prayers in other to get extraordinary results.
– Fasting helps your Spirit, your totality to get closer to God.
– Practicing a doctrine with knowledge is of great benefits.
– People suffer as a result of ignorance.
– Jesus Christ the Messiah is a perfect example. Luke 4:1-13 (NLT)
– Acquisition of power through fasting and prayer is needed to facilitate the power and the anointing of God.
– Leaders in the Church of Jesus Christ at Antioch were convinced of this.
– Fasting and prayer bring clarity to spiritual directions Acts 13:2-3 (NKJV)
– When you lack revelation of the supernatural oppression, you are rendered impotent to the power of God.
– How can we stay contented in Zion without pummeling our bodies so that the spirit of God in us will contact God
Acts 14:21-24 (NKJV)
– Fasting and prayer is a doctrine every religion embraces.
Acts 10:29-33 (NKJV)
– Jesus Himself said ‘this kind will not go away except through fasting and prayer’ Mark 9:25-29 (KJV)
– At the beginning of every spiritual encounter, the men of God fasted and prayed. Acts 9:7-9 (NLT)
– When there are famine in the land, persecutions, invasions, threats etc. fasting and prayer is the answer.
– We are in a moment of trial. The devil is trying to wipe us away with great insurgence. Without our fasting and prayer, our lives are not guaranteed Est 4:1-16 (MSG)
To download the full audio message pls log on to www.store.lwmng.org